Information technology has become an important factor for success in the retail sector. From finance to inventory to marketing, information technology is a vital tool for success. From the viewpoint of any store owner/operator, the question is whether the store is "technology-friendly."
ASCC can make your store more technology-friendly, and bring about a number of benefits:
- Improved store efficiency- fewer network disruptions make your store operate more efficiently more often.
- Enhanced customer experience- more speed, convenience, and simplicity.
- More productive space- contralized and optimized infrastructure frees space for merchandise, whicl securing your communications equipment.
- Increased uptime- technology is always available to improve your results.
- Uniformity- technology consistency at all locations, simplifies management and reduces costs.
- Seamless upgrades- flexible, extensible designs facilitate growth and evolution.
- Standardization- adherence to technical standards facilitates growth and introduction of new technologies.
As a proud member of NACS (the National Association of Convenience Stores) and PCATS (the Pertroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards), ASCC will make sure your communications infrastructure will address the communication needs of your stores today and tomorrow.