C-Store Devices are tied together, inter-operating on a converged network. Operationally effective C-Store Infrastructure Design requires a solid technical foundation to deliver optimized communications between store devices.
The C-Store Technology Web
The typical C-Store uses multiple disparate systems running over a mixed media cabling infrastructure that evolved without deliberate design.
After a communications consolidation by ASCC, you will have a “Technology Friendly” system of multiple inter-operable, integrated systems, connected over a consolidated, standards-compliant infrastructure.
The complete turnkey consolidated system installed by ASCC will feature:
- A clear outline of the structured cabling layout.
- Structured cabling schematics and riser diagrams.
- A telecommunications distribution system that is documented and standardized among all sites to simplify troubleshooting and administration.
- Store-to-store consistency that streamlines training of installers and increases the efficiency of Help Desk support.
In addition, ASCC can provide additional products and services:
- Switching/Routing equipmentand set-up
- VPN access
- POS systems (thorugh partnerships)